Basic Movement

karena sekolah saya RSBI, maka saya juga harus ngeblog disini dengan bahasa inggris. Sekalian nambah pengunjung blog dari mancanegara dong :Þ wkwk. Tapi karena saya nggak pintar pakai bahasa inggris, jadi saya memakai google translate aja ya. 


This week I am actively practicing something. Guess what? I'm trying to dance like michael jackson #whatthehell. It's look easy, but really hard. Yeah, maybe because I practice it self-taught ( self-taught = otodidak = belajar sendiri tanpa guru). I learn by YouTube. YouTube is my best unreal friend. Wanna try to practice it with me? Sure, you can watch this video. There are moonwalk, airwalk, earthwalk, and side-glide. 

How To Airwalk



How To Moonwalk
(because i can not get the HTML code of the video, then I just give the video link. sorry. karena saya tidak bisa mendapatkan kode HTML dari video itu, maka saya hanya memberi link videonya. maaf )

How to Earthwalk



How to Slide-Glide





Next time I'll learn dougie, and jerk. but I dont know when HAHAHAHA. Thanks for watching 

Comments